Players choose online casinos for different reasons. Some seek a valuable welcome bonus, others aim for a good variety of games, and many prioritise quick payouts. Then there are those who want to start playing as soon as possible, ideally by investing minimal funds.
If you’ve identified with the last group, you must be on the lookout for low-deposit casinos. Luckily, you’ve landed on the right page. The following overview will recommend several UK-licensed gambling sites that go as low as accepting £2 deposits. These minimum deposit casinos are an excellent choice for those who want to take a small risk but still be in the race to win big.
Best £2 Minimum Deposit Casinos
Before we start, we must make a disclaimer — a £2 deposit casino is very difficult to find. Not many casinos accept such a small deposit, especially from first-time customers. We searched high and low for UK casino sites that accept sums that are also relatively low, ranging between £3 and £10, while also focusing on some of their other prominent qualities.
Of course, we didn’t just want to list all of those casinos without leaving any references. Instead, we conducted extensive research to ensure that the list contained only the best legitimate online casinos in the UK. Here are our top 5 choices.
|✍️Sign Up Offer
|88 free spins
|Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Online banking, Apple Pay, Trustly, Paysafecard, Luxon Pay
|50 free spins on Starburst
|Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Skrill, Trustly, PayPal, Paysafecard, Apple Pay, Insta Debit, Interac, Bank transfer, etc.
|Dr Slot Casino
|20 free spins
|Visa, Mastercard, Pay by Phone, PayPal, PaysafeCard, Revolut, Wise
|Mr Spin Casino
|50 free spins
|Visa, Mastercard, Pay by Phone, PayPal, Apple Pay, Paysafecard, Bank wire transfer
|Deposit £10, Get £40
|Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, PayPal, Trustly, Bank transfer, Paysafecard
888 Casino is one of the leading gambling platforms in the UK. It features loads of popular video slots, including the coveted Megaways titles like Safari Riches, Buffalo King, and Great Rhino, all the while boasting several exclusives. There is an impressive range of live dealer games from Evolution and other reputable providers, with some table minimum limits starting at just £0.10. Aside from the 888 Casino, the company also runs 888 Sports and 888 Poker, rated as top-tier sites in their respective verticals.
Unfortunately, you won’t get to start your journey at 888 Casino with just two pounds, as the minimum deposit limit is £10.
PartyCasino is another top choice for UK players. The minimum deposit is £10 rather than £2, but considering everything this casino provides, it is worth the extra money.
The casino focuses on video slots, especially jackpot games. You can play jackpots with just £0.10 per spin and still be eligible for the top prize. There are daily and weekly jackpots and those that get triggered immediately after the progressive counter reaches a given sum.
Of course, this doesn’t mean the other games get short-shrift. There are plenty of RNG and live dealer tables, some of which feature limits suitable for low depositors.
Dr Slot Casino
Although it may not look the part due to its outdated design and the lack of other games, Dr Slot is another great choice for anyone looking for a low-deposit casino. There are just over 50 video slots on the platform, each with the operator’s Mega Jackpot, often valued at over £100,000.
Best of all, you can deposit as low as £3 with pay-by-phone methods or £5 with any other method to start playing. You don’t even need a single pence to claim the 20 no-deposit free spins. Meanwhile, those who do complete their first payment can expect a great deposit boost and an influx of new game bonuses.
Mr Spin Casino
Mr Spin is very similar to our previous entry (after all, they are both run by In Touch Games). Just like its sister site, Mr Spin casino focuses on a few dozen progressive slots, although it does have a dedicated bingo room and a couple of roulette games.
The main reason we included Mr Spin on this list is that the deposit limit for the pay-by-phone method is just £3, while using all other methods comes with a minimum threshold of £5.
Unibet may be best known as a bookmaker, but it also boasts a notable casino section. With nearly 300 jackpot games and over 30 exclusive titles, the casino is heaven to any video slot fan, and there are plenty of table and live dealer games, too. Those with a competitive spirit can participate in the casino’s frequent tournaments.
Although the minimum deposit is just £5, remember you’ll have to deposit at least £10 to unlock the casino’s welcome bonus.
How to Find £2 Minimum Deposit Casinos?
As mentioned, finding a £2 deposit casino in the UK is extremely hard, but even if you do manage to stumble upon one, you should not automatically sign up. For a casino to be worth your time and money, it should meet other criteria than just accepting a low deposit.
Here are some additional features you should look for in £2 online casinos:
- UKGC licence — A rogue online casino may attempt to lure you in by advertising itself as a £2 deposit casino, so you should always check whether it has a proper licence. If the casino doesn’t show any licensing information or has one not accepted in the United Kingdom, you should avoid it at all costs.
- Plentiful game library — Consider what types of games you want to play before picking a £2 min deposit casino. Check the library and confirm that there’s a good variety of online slots, table games, and live dealer titles.
- Valuable bonuses — A good casino should keep rewarding you through bonuses and promotions. You’ll get a welcome bonus as a new customer, after which you may run into several ongoing promotions and, ideally, an attractive loyalty programme.
- Mobile compatibility — A modern online casino should support all mobile devices. Preferably, you’ll be able to download a mobile app compatible with both Androids and iPhones.
- Wide range of accepted payment methods — Make sure that your selected £2 deposit casino accepts your preferred payment method and that the transactions are quick and free of charge.
- Responsive 24/7 support — In case you run into any issues with your online casino, the around-the-clock customer service should resolve them quickly and professionally.
£2 Minimum Deposit Casino Bonuses & Promotions
No matter which minimum deposit casino in the UK you end up choosing, you can expect numerous bonuses and other player incentives, the most common ones being:
- No-deposit bonuses — Unlocking this type of offer doesn’t even require a casino minimum deposit, as you can claim it as soon as you create an account. However, remember that no-deposit bonuses tend to be modest and can come with high wagering requirements.
- First deposit bonuses — These are the most popular online casino bonuses. Once you lay down your first payment, you will receive a deposit bonus, usually a percentage match (e.g. 100% up to £500). Be aware, however, that in order to unlock this type of bonus, a small minimum deposit of only £2 may not be enough.
- Free spins — Instead of casino credit, you may receive an incentive in the form of bonus spins, which indicates the number of free plays you get on a selected video slot. Free spins can also be part of a welcome deposit bonus or a no-deposit bonus.
- Reload bonuses — Reload bonus is similar to a welcome bonus, only it’s not exclusive to newly registered players but is available once a week or so.
- Cashback — Many online casinos offer to compensate players through cashback bonuses. For instance, you may lose £200 over a given promo period and receive 10% back as bonus credits.
- Tournaments and leaderboards — Ranking highly in a video slot tournament is another way to earn a casino bonus. Each tournament features a prize pool made up of bonus cash or free spins.
- VIP/Loyalty programmes — A casino with a loyalty scheme categorises players by tiers. The more you deposit and play, the higher your tier will be, and reaching a new tier comes with a number of added benefits, including looser payment limits, extra bonuses, personalised offers, VIP support, and more.
£2 Minimum Deposit Casino Payment Methods
Once you find a casino that accepts a low deposit, check out which payment methods you can use to complete that transaction. Casino sites may accept several payment methods, from credit and debit cards to e-wallets and direct bank transfers, but keep in mind that the minimum deposit limits vary depending on the method.
Here are some of the popular payment methods commonly accepted by UK casino sites:
- Debit cards — Credit cards were prohibited at UK casino sites in 2020, but debit cards are an option, but debit cards are an option. Visa, Mastercard, and Discover cards represent the most convenient way of placing a low deposit.
- Prepaid cards — Although not as convenient, prepaid cards are a good option for those who want to limit their spending on a casino site. The most popular prepaid card at UK casinos is Paysafecard.
- E-wallets — Many consider e-wallets to be a more convenient way of making casino deposits and withdrawals. Instead of typing in your card numbers, you just connect through a payment gateway and complete the transaction in a few clicks. E-wallets are also generally quicker than cards. The most popular services include PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill.
- Bank transfers — You can also complete online casino payments by connecting your casino account to your bank account. Bank transfers are secure, easy to manage, and accepted at nearly all legit UK casinos, but be prepared for lengthy withdrawal times and less-than-ideal limits.
- Pay by phone bill — Another easy way to complete minimum deposits at UK casino sites is by charging your phone bill. Services like Boku, Payforit, and Zimpler allow you to play now and pay later with your next phone bill. This is especially a convenient option for those using a mobile device to play.
Pay attention to whether the method works for both deposits and withdrawals, whether you will be charged any fees, how long are the estimated wait times, and whether you are allowed to use the service to unlock deposit bonuses.
How to Deposit at £2 Minimum Deposit Casino?
Completing payments at a £2 min deposit casino is a mere technicality. Here’s how the deposit process works from finding a casino to starting to play:
- Pick one of the casinos from our list. We only listed the best casinos in the UK, all of which are safe, equipped with high-quality games, and feature incredible bonuses.
- Sign up for an account by going through a standard registration process. The casino may ask you to provide your name, address, phone number, and other details so it can verify your identity. Keep in mind that you must be at least 18 years old to enjoy online gambling in the UK.
- Complete a minimum deposit. Go to the casino’s Cashier page and pick a payment option that features the lowest minimum deposit limit. Type in the amount and submit the deposit. It should go through fairly quickly.
- Claim the casino’s welcome bonus. To do so, you’ll need to submit a minimum deposit per bonus terms and conditions and potentially use the bonus code when registering or completing the transaction.
- Start playing. Top-tier UK casinos feature hundreds of different games, ranging from slots to live blackjack and bingo. Pick your favourite and make the most out of your small deposit.
How to Withdraw at £2 Minimum Deposit Casino?
In the case you turn your low deposit into a sizable win, you will have the option of withdrawing the funds. Here’s how to do it:
- Make sure you’ve cleared the wagering requirements. Before you request your first withdrawal, you must make sure that you’ve cleared all wagering requirements associated with the welcome bonus.
- Go to the Cashier page. Select one of the available withdrawal methods, type in the amount of money you want to cash out and submit the request.
- Enjoy your real cash winnings. Most online casinos will put your withdrawal request through a pending period of between one and three days, during which they may ask for additional documentation that confirms your identity. Once the money is sent, it may take a few extra days for it to arrive in your account, which mostly depends on your selected payment option.
£2 Minimum Deposit Casino Games
Top-level UK casinos feature thousands of casino games. You can enjoy the reel-spinning action of video slots, strategy-based gameplay of blackjack or video poker, or try your luck with new types of instalments like crash games.
Considering you only have a £2 bankroll to work with, you should take some time to think about your options. Slots are simple, void of any complicated rules, and have very low minimum bet limits that will allow you to play through multiple spins. However, if you run into a dry spell right at the beginning, you will see yourself depositing another £2 into your account very quickly.
Maybe it’s best to pick a less volatile game where you have some control over how much risk you’re taking. Roulette fits this description perfectly. If you take even-money bets like red/black or odd/even, you have a decent chance of doubling your balance round after round. You may also consider baccarat, which has a low house edge and features a near 50/50 chance of winning in each round.
Video poker has a low house edge, but you must at least follow the basic strategy, and the same goes with blackjack.
Unfortunately, some games will be out of your scope with such a small balance. Live casino games cost more to operate, which is why they often have higher minimum bet limits than their RNG counterparts. That said, you may stumble upon tables that accept bets as low as 10p. Meanwhile, progressive slots offer massive rewards, but triggering the jackpot requires a more substantial bet than just a couple of quid.
Pros & Cons of Playing at £2 Minimum Deposit Casino
|Difficult to find
|Ability to test the casino site without losing too much
|Welcome bonus minimum deposit threshold typically over £2
|Access to a number of exciting real-money casino games
|Hard to turn into a sizeable win
Depositing £2 for online gambling is similar to dipping your toes into the water: enough to feel the temperature and decide whether you want to plunge in, but not enough on its own for you to have fun and gain real experience.
Also, keep in mind that a £2 deposit casino may be impossible to find at a given moment, so be ready to put down at least £5 or £10. This is still not that much money, yet it will yield a higher number of bets and, therefore, extend your chances of winning.
The most important thing is to be safe and gamble responsibly. That’s why we suggest you pick from the £2 deposit casino list above, as it only contains legitimate UKGC-licensed casinos with loads of games and great bonuses.
Yes, you can win real money at a casino that accepts £2 deposits. However, make sure that you select a legit online casino that features fair games and won't delay your withdrawal attempts.
Online casinos constantly change their rules regarding payments, including minimum deposit limits. Most casinos set this limit at £10, but some are willing to accept smaller deposits. Keep in mind that a £2 deposit casino is really rare.
Even though we gave our best to find casinos that go as low as accepting £2 deposits, you're more likely to run into sites that impose minimum limits of at least £5 or £10.
It is the lowest amount you can deposit at a given online casino platform. The minimum limits may differ between casinos, but they can also depend on the payment method you're using.