Even with the introduction of e-wallets and cryptocurrencies, bank transfers remain a popular online casino payment method. Players from all over the world make bank transfer deposits and withdrawals because they are convenient, safe, and transparent.
There are loads of licensed online casinos that accept bank transfers. In fact, there are too many to count. That’s why we took it upon ourselves to create a bank transfer casino UK top list by handpicking some of the best online casinos for UK players where you can safely use bank transfers to manage your funds.
Bank or wire transfers allow you to send or receive money by connecting your online casino account directly to your bank account. No third-party payment providers are involved, so you don’t need to open any new payment profiles on other platforms.
You don’t have to go to your bank or make any calls — everything takes place online. As long as you have a valid bank account and online casino bank transfer deposit and withdrawal options are available, you’re good to go.
Once you enter the deposit details and follow all other on-screen instructions, it’s just a matter of waiting for the money to appear in your online casino balance. Withdrawals may take a little longer, depending on your bank transfer casino’s policies, but you should still receive your winnings in no more than a few business days.
Bank transfers are one of the safest payment methods available, as they are carried out between banks, which use high-level encryption and some of the most sophisticated security measures.
Top 10 Best Bank Transfer Casinos
Finding a casino with bank transfer is relatively easy, as nearly all casino sites allow players to make transactions this way. However, discovering a good and trusted bank transfer casino is another matter.
After searching far and wide for the best bank transfer casinos in the UK, we rounded up our top list with these 10 operators. They not only accept bank transfers but also meet other criteria like featuring a versatile game library, offering rewarding bonuses, being mobile-friendly, and having responsive and helpful support.
|100% up to £75 + 75 free spins on Book of Dead
|50 free spins on Starburst
|50 free spins on selected games
|All British Casino
|100% up to £100 + 10% cashback
|100% up to £200
|100% up to £100
|Bet Victor Casino
|Wager £10, get £50 in slot bonuses
|Wager £10, get 30 free spins
|Rainbow Riches Casino
|Wager £10, get 30 free spins on Rainbow Riches
|Magic Red Casino
|20 free spins on Big Bass Bonanza
Can You Claim Casino Bonuses Using Bank Transfer?
Many online casino players worry about whether bank transfers are compatible with a given casino’s welcome bonus. While every bank transfer online casino has its rules regarding welcome bonuses, the vast majority will allow you to claim the intro offer when making your first deposits using wire transfers.
You likely won’t run into any exclusive bank transfer deposit casino bonuses, but you’ll still gain access to the casino’s regular welcome bonus whether you deposit via bank transfer, e-wallet, card, or any other accepted method.
The same applies to other types of casino bonuses. Whether you’re aiming for a reload bonus, weekly free spins, or any other kind of promotion, you can easily unlock it with a bank transfer deposit.
Completing a fast bank transfer casino deposit is simple enough. If you correctly follow the on-screen instructions, everything should go smoothly. Just so you’re prepared, here’s a quick step-by-step guide on how bank transfer deposits typically look:
- Once you pick a top-rated bank transfer casino and create an account, go to the casino’s deposit page.
- Select bank transfer or wire transfer from the list of accepted deposit methods.
- Type in the amount you want to deposit (mind the minimum and maximum deposit limits associated with using bank transfers) and fill out other required details, including your full name, bank account number, and IBAN and SWIFT/BIC codes.
- Your bank may request that you complete a short verification task, like answering a security question or typing in a code sent via SMS.
- After completing all these steps, the money should appear in your account shortly.
While making your first deposit, you should consider any rules regarding the casino’s welcome bonuses. Check if you must type in a promo code and ensure you meet the minimum deposit limit for unlocking the offer.
Certain casinos that accept bank transfers may impose small fees on your withdrawals, while deposit fees are extremely rare. However, keep in mind that your bank may also charge some fees. They can be fixed or based on the percentage of the amount you’re trying to transfer. You should always check with your bank about any extra charges for making casino deposits and withdrawals to avoid getting caught off guard.
Online casino bank transfer is among the safest and easiest payment methods you can use when gambling, but their prolonged transaction times make many players look for alternatives. While there are some instant bank transfer casino UK options, others will make you wait for several business days before you can even start playing.
The same goes for withdrawals. First, the bank transfer casino will take some time to review your withdrawal request (typically a day or two), after which you may wait up to five additional business days for the funds to arrive in your bank account.
One of the advantages of wire transfers is that they work both ways. Casino sites that accept bank transfer deposits should also allow players to request payouts the same way. Withdrawing at bank transfer casinos is as simple as depositing. Here’s how it works:
- Go to the casino’s Cashier section and navigate to the withdrawal tab.
- Choose bank transfer from the list of available withdrawal methods.
- Fill out all the required fields, such as the amount you wish to withdraw, your bank account number, IBAN and SWIFT/BIC codes, and other details (if you’ve previously made a bank transfer deposit, some of these fields may be filled in).
- Send the withdrawal request and wait for the casino to approve it. Depending on the casino’s withdrawal policy, this may take between a few hours and a couple of days.
- You should receive your bank transfer payment in several business days.
While attempting to withdraw, make sure you’ve completed all the wagering requirements associated with any casino bonuses. Otherwise, the bank transfer casino may reject your withdrawal and void any remaining bonus.
Can You Make Bank Transfer Mobile Payments?
Absolutely! Today’s casinos provide the complete mobile experience, allowing players to play games, claim bonuses, reach customer support, and, of course, conduct payments on the fly. Mobile bank transfers work nearly the same way as they do on desktops and are just as safe.
There aren’t any particular restrictions at UKGC casinos concerning using bank transfers. Unlike credit cards, which were banned a few years ago, there are many casino sites that accept bank transfer in the UK without any limitations.
However, bank transfer casinos may impose certain restrictions, such as deposit and withdrawal limits, the number of times you can withdraw funds in a given period, fees on currency conversions, etc.
Pros & Cons of Using Bank Transfer
|Easy and highly secure way to make online casino payments
|Relatively slow online casino payment method
|No need to use a third-party payment provider
|Potential online casino payment restrictions in some banks
|Availability at most online casinos
|Support for both deposits and withdrawals
|Compatibility with online casino bonuses
Alternatives to Bank Transfer
Bank transfer is far from a perfect online casino payment method, so many players seek alternatives. Here are a few other popular banking options available at most top-rated UK bank transfer casino sites:
- Debit cards — While credit cards were banned from UKGC casinos a few years back, Visa and Mastercard debit cards remain available. These are also very safe and easy to use; they work for deposits and withdrawals and are quicker than bank transfers.
- Apple Pay — This is Apple’s solution for easy and secure in-app or website payments. If you own an Apple device and commonly play casino games on your iPhone or Mac, using Apple Pay may be your ideal payment method.
- PayPal — One of the best and most trusted e-wallets, PayPal is commonly accepted on British casino sites. Signing up and connecting PayPal to your bank account is relatively easy, and it offers fast transaction times as one of its biggest advantages.
- Paysafecard — This is a prepaid card that you can easily fill up with a certain amount of money and use to make online casino deposits. Unfortunately, unlike with bank transfer payments, you don’t have the option to withdraw funds to your Paysafecard.
- Neteller and Skrill — These usually go hand-in-hand as they come from the same owner (Paysafe Group). They allow for the easy transfer of funds to and from your online casino account. The only major downside is that you often won’t be allowed to claim the casino’s welcome bonus after depositing with one of these two methods.
Yes, many online casinos in the UK allow you to transfer funds directly to and from your bank account. To find the best UK casinos that accept this payment method, refer to our top list above.
Unfortunately, yes. Some banks simply don't want to be associated with gambling and will reject any attempts of payments being made to a person's online casino account. That's why it's essential to ensure your bank allows online casino deposits and withdrawals in advance.
Yes, you can. Any bank transfer casino that accepts deposits via this method is likely to allow players to make withdrawals in the same way.