Playing at a $2 minimum deposit casino is an excellent way to test the waters and see what the casino is all about. You can check out the scene, welcome bonuses, the casino’s payment methods, and much more.
And if you’re a bit lucky, you can even walk away with a few extra dollars in your pocket.
Unfortunately, there aren’t that many $2 minimum deposit casinos available in the US, which is why we’ve prepared the next best thing — a list of all the best low-deposit casinos, all of which are legal in the country and all of which you can test without breaking the bank.
While we can’t really tell you what’s the best $2 minimum deposit casino around, we do have a small list of some of the best online casinos ideal for low rollers.
To help you get right into the action, we’ll quickly go over casino bonuses, games, minimum deposits, and everything else you need to know before you take the plunge and make an account.
|Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, PayNearMe, bank transfer, wire transfer, Skrill, prepaid cards, cash at cage
|Pre-purchased debit and credit gift cards, VIP Preferred, PayPal, cash at cage, Venmo, wire transfer, online banking, electronic gift cards
|Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Venmo, online banking, Apple Pay, Trustly, etc.
|Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Skrill, PayNearMe, Apple Pay, VIP Preferred, Play+, cash at cage
|Visa, Mastercard, Discover, VIP Preferred, online banking, Caesars Sportsbook Play+ Card, PayPal, Venmo, PayNearMe
BetMGM Casino is one of the best-known and most attractive platforms in the US. The minimum you can deposit at BetMGM Casino is $10, and it is available in Minnesota, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
BetMGM Casino offers a $25 no-deposit bonus, which you can claim after you join. The low-stakes casino also has a fantastic welcome offer — a 100% deposit match of up to $1,000.
On top of that, BetMGM also has a ton of ongoing promotions, such as Happy Hour Cash Games, Hot Tables, Casino Super Series where you can win a share of the $1 million prize pool, and many others.
Most importantly, BetMGM has more than 800 slots in its game library, table games, a great poker selection, and more than a dozen live dealer games.
DraftKings is one of the most recognizable gambling providers in the country, and the casino is available in New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and West Virginia.
The minimum you can deposit at DraftKings is $5, which will grant you access to more than 700 casino games — you will be able to enjoy a variety of slots, table games, and even a handful of live dealer games.
DraftKings Casino also has plenty of exclusive titles, and it even offers numerous progressive jackpot titles, which are available to players in New Jersey.
When it comes to bonuses, new players can claim a 100% casino deposit match of up to $2,000 or a deposit match of up to $100 in casino credits.
FanDuel Casino is licensed and regulated by the Michigan Gaming Control Board. The site uses the latest SSL encryption to protect customers’ data, making it one of the most reliable and trustworthy low-deposit casinos in the US.
FanDuel Casino is available to gamblers in the States of Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
The minimum you can deposit at FanDuel Casino is $10, which you can do by using credit and debit cards like Visa and Mastercard, as well as e-wallets like PayPal and Venmo.
FanDuel offers a $2,000 play-it-again welcome offer, which is viable for the first 24 hours.
The casino also has several other promotions, such as the refer-a-friend bonus and a Reward Machine that you can spin every day for a chance to win up to $2,000.
Borgata is one of the best casinos in the US, and it is available to gamblers in the States of New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
The minimum you can deposit at Borgata is $10, and you can do it using multiple payment options.
Borgata Casino has one of the biggest gambling libraries out of all the low-deposit casinos around. The casino offers more than 1,000 games, including slots, table games, live dealer games, exclusive titles, and many others.
The casino offers a $20 no-deposit bonus, and all you have to do to claim the bonus is to sign up. In addition, you can also pick up a 100% deposit match welcome offer of up to 1,000 dollars.
Borgata also has specialized promotions for poker and bingo, and you can even claim the Bet and Get promotion, ideal for slot players.
The minimum you can deposit at Caesars Casino is $10 from the states of Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
The casino offers a 100% deposit match of up to $2,000 for gamblers in NJ and a 200% deposit match bonus of up to $200 for players in MI and PA, while WV players get their losses covered to up to $500.
In addition, Caesars Palace also offers a $10 no-deposit bonus for players in Michigan and Pennsylvania and 25 reward spins for players in New Jersey.
Caesars is also excellent for players who enjoy playing on their mobile devices — the casino has a downloadable app, which is available for both Android and iOS devices.
And as icing on the cake, Caesars offers more than 800 games, such as slots, live dealer and table games, as well as a number of video keno and blackjack titles.
In case you would like to explore your options and find a 2-dollar deposit casino to your liking, we’ve included a few essential points to keep an eye on before you register.
- Make sure the casino you plan to join is licensed. In the US, there are several licensing bodies that allow online casinos to operate legally in the US, such as the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement or the Michigan Gaming Control Board.
The information is generally displayed at the bottom of the casino’s homepage, which is the case with casinos like FanDuel, for example:
- Consider the casino’s bonuses and promotions and pick a bonus that suits you the most. Bonuses vary in numbers from one casino to another. However, don’t just go for the largest bonus available but rather focus on bonuses with low wagering requirements and those that give you enough time to clear the bonus.
- Ensure the casino has payment methods you plan to use. Keep in mind that some payment methods are for deposits only, and you won’t be able to use the same method to withdraw the cash and collect your winnings.
- Double-check the casino’s security. The best way to verify the gambling site’s security is to click on the padlock sign in your browser’s search bar and make sure the connection to the casino is secure and protected by the latest SSL encryption technology.
- Pick a casino with a nice game variety. The bigger the casino’s library, the better. Of course, make sure to pick a casino with an excellent variety of games from popular providers, such as Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, NetEnt, Evolution, and similar.
- Check if the casino has a downloadable mobile app. In case you like playing on the go, a mobile app will make it much more convenient to visit the casino. However, even if the casino doesn’t have an iOS or Android app, there’s no reason to worry — most online casinos have a responsive site design that works flawlessly across any device.
Apart from the casino minimum deposit, make sure that the casino is low stakes and allows you to place small bets, making it ideal for low rollers.
Bonuses are a fantastic way to boost your initial bankroll and play longer. And the best part?
Virtually every online casino has some sort of a welcome bonus, whether you’re depositing at a $2 minimum deposit casino or a traditional online casino with much higher stakes and deposit limits.
Take a look at the most common bonuses and promotions you may encounter in $2 minimum deposit casinos, or any other online casino, for that matter.
- No-deposit bonus. As the name suggests, the no minimum deposit bonus doesn’t require you to make a deposit before you can claim it. In most cases, the only thing you will have to do is to create an account and join the casino.
- Bonus match. Online casinos that offer a bonus match bonus will match your first payment up to a specific amount. In most cases, casinos will offer a 50%, 100%, or 200% deposit match, allowing you to easily increase your initial casino deposit.
- Free spins. Apart from bonus money, a 2-dollar deposit casino may also offer free spins. The number of free spins varies from one promotion to another, and the casino will often specify which slots are eligible for the promotion.
- Refer-a-friend. Most 2-dollar deposit casinos allow you to refer a friend and claim prizes in return. Whenever the player you referred to the casino spends an amount specified in the promotion’s terms and conditions, either you or both of you will receive a small bonus from the casino.
- Cashback bonus. With the play-it-again type of welcome bonus, the casinos will refund all of your losses within the first 24, 48, or 72 hours up to a certain amount. The casino will refund the money in the form of site credits or bonus money, which you can then use to wager again.
- Recurring promotions. In addition to all the bonuses, minimum deposit casinos also have plenty of other options, such as weekly, monthly, and seasonal promotions. Keep in mind that these promotions are time sensitive and will expire much faster than traditional bonuses, so make sure to keep your eyes open to nab the hottest new deals.
The most important part you should know regarding bonuses is that virtually every promotion comes with specific wagering requirements, which means you will have to play through the bonus money a set number of times before you can withdraw the cash to your bank account.
Because of that, and to avoid any trouble down the road, make sure to carefully read the fine print and check the promotion’s terms and conditions before you claim any bonus.
Payment methods are the bread and butter of every online casino, and the more options you have, the easier it will be for you down the line to make deposits and withdraw money.
So, what options can you expect to find at casinos that allow you to make such a low deposit, you wonder?
Well, everything that traditional casinos have to offer.
- Credit and debit cards are one of the most popular options among gamblers. They’re convenient and easy to use, and most casinos allow you to make deposits using popular credit and debit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- E-wallets are a go-to option for players who don’t want to leave their credit card information with a $2 deposit casino. The most popular ones, and the ones most often accepted in $2 deposit casinos to make a transaction, are PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller.
- Bank transfers generally take the longest to process payments but are also considered the most secure payment option. You can pay online using funds from your account with options like PayWitMyBank or VIP Preferred e-checks.
- Mobile payment methods are ideal for players who like gambling on their phones. The most commonly accepted mobile payment methods in $2 deposit casinos are Apple Pay and Google Pay.
As we mentioned earlier, not every payment method can be used for both depositing and withdrawing, so double-check whether the $2 deposit casino you plan to register with has the payment options that work out for you.
There are only a few steps you should follow before you can make a deposit at a $2 deposit casino.
- Visit the gambling site and create an account.
- Navigate to the cashier and select the banking option you would like to use.
- Provide all the necessary information and enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Finalize the transaction and return to the lobby.
Keep in mind that some $2 deposit casinos may require you to verify your identity before they process any payments.
If that’s the case, make sure to contact customer support and provide the required information.
Withdrawing money at $2 deposit casinos is just as easy as making a deposit, if not easier.
- Visit the cashier and select the payment method you wish to use.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Finalize the withdrawal request.
The minimum and maximum amount you can withdraw varies from one casino to another.
Similarly, some $2 deposit casinos require you to have a minimum amount on your balance before you’re allowed to make a withdrawal request.
Despite having lower deposit limits, minimum deposit casinos are not all that different from your everyday traditional online casinos, especially when it comes to the casino games you can play.
Slot machines are a fan favorite and are especially popular due to the low stakes required to play the game. On top of that, you can often get free spins from the casino, and you even have the possibility to win big playing jackpots.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy some of the most popular titles by reputable software providers, such as:
- Pragmatic Play
- Play’n GO
- Red Tiger Gaming
Don’t know where to start?
Try Gonzo’s Quest, one of the best-known titles by NetEnt that comes with an RTP of 96%, 20 paylines, and the possibility to win big with the help of free spins, multipliers, and the Avalanche feature.
Apart from slot machines, minimum deposit casinos also include table games and live dealer games, such as roulette, baccarat, blackjack, sic bo, and many others.
Unfortunately, you may be required to make additional deposits in order to play these games since live dealer games generally have a much higher lowest stake requirement.
Of course, the stakes vary from one casino to another and will often even depend on the type of game you wish to play.
For example, DraftKings Casino allows you to play roulette with a minimum bet of ¢10, and you can even bet as little as $0.10 on Dream Roulette.
On the other hand, the minimum you can bet at the same casino for live dealer blackjack ranges between $15 and $250.
Ultimately, your gambling experience will depend on the site you choose to register with, so do your research before you take the plunge and join the casino.
Pros & Cons of Playing at $2 Minimum Deposit Casino in US
|Ideal for beginners and new users
|Limited or no access to bonus packages
|You can win real cash
|You might have to make additional deposits to enjoy all games
|Great chance to explore the casino
|Reliable payment options
Minimum deposit casinos are an excellent way to experience the fun side of gambling without breaking the bank.
For just a few dollars, you can see firsthand everything that the casino has to offer and enjoy your favorite titles while you’re at it. And if you’re lucky, you can even win real money for your efforts.
While there are no licensed $2 minimum deposit casinos in the US we approve of or consider trustworthy, there are plenty of first-rate casinos that operate legally in the country where you can have loads of fun and even claim welcome bonuses after depositing as little as $1, $3, $5 or $10.
The only thing left to do is to find the one that’s the most to your liking and begin your casino adventure.
Absolutely! Minimum deposit casinos work the same as your traditional online casinos — you can wager real cash and win real money.
Virtually every $2 minimum deposit casino offers every type of game you'd expect to find in traditional online casinos. You can play slots, table games like blackjack and baccarat, specialty games, as well as live dealer games.
Unfortunately, no. Most reputable and legal online casinos in the US require you to deposit at least $10 before you can claim a welcome offer.
DraftKings Casino has the lowest deposit limit, and the minimum you can deposit at DraftKings Casino is $5.
Most 2-dollar deposit casinos are not licensed or have a license that is not valid in the US, which is why we can't recommend them in good faith. However, we've included several casinos in our article that are legal, trustworthy, and have the lowest minimum deposit in the US.