Sightline’s Play+ payment system is the go-to option for more than 1.5 million active users, most of whom use it to fund accounts and cash out winnings at DraftKings, BetMGM, Caesars, FanDuel, and other top Play+ US online casinos.
Fast and secure payments, a high approval rate, and virtually instant withdrawals are some of the main reasons for its popularity, and our expert team seconds that. Stay tuned if you want to learn more about the payment method, including how to make instant withdrawals using Play+ and much more.
Play+ is a reloadable online account with the backing of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and one of the most widely used prepaid cards in the US for playing in online casinos and sportsbooks.
In fact, Play+ is also an omnichannel payment system that lets you fund your playing accounts in online casinos and their land-based counterparts, relying on quick payment settlement, zero fees, and top-level security every step of the way.
With the Play+ card, you can finally say goodbye to credit checks and credit limits and gain much better control of your spending. The spending limit is equal to the amount you load onto your account, up to a maximum load limit that’s currently set at $10,000 per month. For example, if you deposit $200, you’ll get to use $200 minus any applicable fees, which the online gambling sites found on this page do not charge.
You can use the Discover Play+ card everywhere Discover is accepted, fund your e-wallet, or insert it into ATM machines that accept PULSE®, NYCE®, or MoneyPass® to withdraw the winnings in cash.
Yes, you shouldn’t worry about the safety of the Play+ card if you use it for any kind of online gambling, including minimum deposits. To help ease your mind, you should know that Play+ is even partnered with some reputable and known providers, like Mastercard.
On top of that, Play+ has strong roots in the iGaming community, as its parent company, Sightline Payments, has been a part of the industry for years and has, in the course, received many awards from notable iGaming institutions.
Top 10 US Casinos That Accept Play+
Below, you’ll find the list of the top 10 US casinos that accept Play+, together with the applicable payment limits and the sign-up offers you can claim.
|💰Maximum Monthly Withdrawal
|100% deposit match bonus up to $2,000
|100% deposit match up to $1,000 with a minimum $10 deposit
|Caesars Palace Online Casino
|100% match up to $2,000
|$2,000 Play It Again up to 24 hours
|50% deposit match bonus up to $1,000 (min $10 deposit or
|100% deposit match bonus up to $500
|Mohegan Sun Online Casino
|100% deposit match bonus up to $500
|100% deposit match bonus up to $1,000. Use the code MOHEGAN to get $1,000 in free bonus play
|100% deposit match up to $1,000 with a minimum $30 deposit and code WELCOME
|Deposit $50 and get 500 free spins.
Use code DEPOSIT1 to get up to $1,000 in free bonus play
Our Criteria for Best Play+ Casinos
As you already know by now, we’re not here to “just” play. We employ strict criteria that help us weed out the junk and deliver only the best of the best when it comes to US online casinos that accept Play+. Here’s what we do:
- Play+ Accessibility – Although it might look obvious, listing casinos that accept Play+, you’ll be surprised how many of them deceive players by offering numerous payment methods while, in reality, accepting only a few. That’s why we must go through each and every online casino to double-check that they accept Play+ as both a deposit and withdrawal method.
- Fees & Limits – We understand the value of a dollar, so we make sure that all casinos listed here don’t impose additional fees that are not part of the standard deal. Similarly, we ensure that these casinos have high deposit and withdrawal limits for Play+ transactions, thus catering to high rollers as well.
- Speedy Transactions – What’s better than instant? Nothing. And that’s why we check that all Play+ deposits are processed within minutes. Similarly, we ensure that withdrawals do not take longer than they typically do due to individual casino processes that could add days to your waiting time.
- Bonuses & Promotions – Naturally, all bonuses and promotions have to be compatible with Play+ deposits so players can claim them with peace of mind. Don’t worry – it’s quite rare to find some restrictions on claiming promos with Play+.
- Minimum Play+ transactions – Lastly, it’s in our nature to look for casinos with minimum deposits and to look for those accepting Play+. We want both occasional players and high rollers to feel comfortable when gambling online.
If you’re not sure which casino to go with, we’ll divide them into categories and award each one with a special title. Then, it’s up to you to choose what you’re looking for and pick your top contender.
|🍒Best slots selection
|🎲Most immersive live dealer games
|📱Top mobile app
|💵Lowest minimum deposit
|🎁Widest range of promotions
How to Open a Play Plus Account
To sign up for a Play+ account, you need to complete several simple steps. Here’s the breakdown of the entire process.
- Log into your online casino account with one of the Play+ operators.
- Head to the Cashier section and click the Add New button next to the Play+ option.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions to begin with the enrollment process.
- During the process, you must input your social security number, date of birth, email address, and other personal information.
- Verify your email address and click Enroll to complete the process.
Upon successful account registration, the FDIC-insured Play+ account will be linked to your existing casino player account, and you’ll be able to fund the bankroll and start playing immediately.
Once you have set up your Play+ account, you can fund it using PayPal, online banking, and bank cards. The steps are pretty similar for all methods. Here’s what you need to do:
- In the Cashier section of your account, choose Play+ under the list of deposit options.
- Then, select online banking, Visa/Mastercard/Deposit bank card, or PayPal.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and click Continue.
- Select the debit/credit card you want to use or the desired bank if you’re going to use online banking, or click on PayPal Checkout to use PayPal to fund the account.
- Depending on your chosen method, enter the appropriate login information for online banking and PayPal or the card information in the required field.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Verify the amount and click Pay Now or Proceed to finish the transaction.
It should be a matter of minutes before your Play+ account is topped up, and you are ready to transfer the funds to your casino gaming account. To do that, log into your account and visit the Cashier Page. Select the Deposit button for the Play+ option and enter the amount you want to transfer. Click Continue, and that’s it. No additional steps are required.
Note that only after you have funded your Play+ account with $150 or more or withdraw $150 or more to that account will you get a personalized Discover Play+ card. The card will be mailed to your physical residential address within 10-14 days.
Cashing out winnings with Play+ is as straightforward as it gets.
- Go to the Cashier Page again and select the Withdraw button.
- Then click on the Play+ option.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer and click Continue.
- That concludes the process, and the funds should be instantly credited to your Play+ account.
Since all account holders who meet the previously mentioned deposit/withdrawal requirements get personalized Play+ cards, you can just insert the card into any ATM and get hold of your winnings.
Alternatively, you can transfer the wins to your bank account. To do that, you must first register your bank account and verify it directly through the Play+ Cardholder portal. The process usually takes between 2-7 business days. Then, it will be another seven days before the transfer from your available Play+ balance reaches your bank account.
Can I Claim Bonuses With Play+ Deposits?
One of Play+’s most significant advantages is that most online casinos let you claim deposit bonuses when you deposit via the payment system. Moreover, Play+ allows you to meet the minimum deposit requirement for the bonus even with online casinos like DraftKings that let you deposit as low as $5 and still claim the signup deal.
Even if Play+ is not listed as the approved deposit method for the bonuses, the chances are the Discover prepaid card that’s linked to your account will be, just like Visa or Mastercard, allowing you to circumvent potential payment limitations.
Last but not least are special Play+ VIP bonuses and programs that most Play+ online casinos run through the VIP Play+ programs. Depending on how often you use the system and the size of your transactions, you will attain specific levels of the program and enjoy different benefits, such as lower fees, greater cashback bonuses, and more lenient payment limits.
Furthermore, standard account holders have a maximum deposit limit of $25,000, whereas VIP Select account holders deposit up to $1 million. The funding limits also increase substantially. For instance, VIP accounts have a 30-day limit of $70k, whereas VIP Select players can fund their Play+ account of up to $700k.
Players who want to keep an eye on their budgets can rest assured that that won’t affect their online gambling choices. All of the top casinos from our list allow registered users to make minimum deposits and still enjoy the full range of games and other offers on the site. A minimum deposit of $5 or a minimum deposit of $10 won’t affect how many dozens or hundreds of slots, table games, specialty games, or live dealer games they can join.
Note that each game’s minimum bet differs, so you might need only a few cents to spin the reels on some slot games, while some poker tables might require a couple of dollars as an admission fee. Make sure you’re fully informed before playing.
Pros & Cons of Using Play+ in Online Casinos
|Widely accepted in reputable US online casinos
|You need to open a Play+ account for every online casino
|Standard accounts have strict limits
|Access to bonuses
If you’re still on the fence about getting a Play+ card for whatever reason, here are a few payment alternative options that you should consider:
As one of the most common e-wallets found in online casinos, PayPal is the perfect go-to option for players looking to mainstream their minimum deposits. The e-wallet is also available for withdrawals with minimum fees and fast transaction times. Check out some of our best PayPal casinos if you choose to go that way.
As a quicker alternative to bank transfers, VIP Preferred has become the top choice for many players in the US. The security and safety that go with this payment method when making online deposits and withdrawals are unparalleled, and the daily withdrawal limits are typically way above any other payment method accepted at US online casinos. It’s definitely a solid choice for high rollers.
Whether you’re a Visa or Mastercard kind of person, this payment method is a standard. And for good reasons. It’s fast, secure, and hassle-free, as you don’t have to take any additional steps to ensure your transaction goes through. You can even choose between debit and credit cards, and some casinos nowadays even accept direct card withdrawals.
Another online casino payment method that has caused a stir among US players due to its fast deposits and withdrawals is Neteller. This e-wallet has to be connected to your banking account, so it actually serves as a connecting bridge between the player and the casino. However, it’s entirely secure and widely accepted.
Play+ has emerged as a preferred payment system among US online casino players, boasting swift, secure transactions endorsed by industry heavyweights like DraftKings and BetMGM.
While its FDIC backing and elimination of credit checks add to its appeal, the necessity to set up individual Play+ accounts for each casino could be seen as a slight inconvenience.
However, the benefits of instant withdrawals, widespread acceptance, the Discover prepaid card, and access to enticing bonuses, the links to which can be found right here on our page, significantly overshadow this minor drawback. The VIP Play+ programs further sweeten the deal with lower fees and enhanced cashback bonuses, making Play+ a compelling choice for all types of casino players out there.
The majority of leading online casinos support Play+, including DrafKings, Caesars Palace Online Casino, BetMGM, FanDuel, and over 60 other legal sportsbooks and casinos throughout the US.
To withdraw money from your Play+ account, you can use your Play+ Discover prepaid card, just like any other bank card. Insert it into any ATM that supports PULSE®, NYCE®, or MoneyPass® and grab hold of the winnings instantly. You can also transfer the funds from your Play+ account to your bank account.
Play+ is one of the safest payment methods you could use for online casino gambling. Your funds are held in an FDIC-insured bank account. Also, the Play+ card is PIN-protected and backed by Regulation E, so you won’t be held accountable for unauthorized or fraudulent transactions if your card gets stolen or lost.
To open a Play+ account, you must be a registered casino player. Then, you can go to the Cashier Section and choose Play+ to initiate the enrollment process. You’ll be asked to confirm your identity and verify the account during the process. The accounts get approved instantly, so you can add the funds and play even before you get the personalized Play+ card.